Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fabulous Shoes ~ Fabulous Life!


All across the globe women are enjoying the fabulous look of Christian Louboutin Shoes... they just make you not only look sexy but feel sexy.  Most of these heels are 5.5 inches tall or higher... making a short women like myself feel like she is model material when she wears a pair of heels.  Best of all, they not only look fabulous on your feet but they make your entire outfit look like a million bucks!  Shoes can truly change a person.  The time I put on a pair of high heel shoes I talk different, walk different and smiling from ear to ear.  Love the way high heels make my legs look... simply fabulous darling!

Some ask, well how do you walk in them?  Well, you just got to know not only how to walk in them but when to walk in them.  What does that mean?  Well most of the time you need to just be sitting down and looking pretty.  But for those of us who wear them all the time, practice does make perfect.  Not only can we walk in them... but we can out run the best track star in a pair of high heels if we had to... right?

Let's just keep it real here... Christian Louboutin's heels are simply fabulous!  I love that they are designed so unique not only because of the "Red Bottom" that he is known for but the mix of colors and patterns says it all.  I have watched over the years many designers try to copy his look in one way or another... but I must say, there's nothing like a Christian Louboutin heel no matter what you do.  His designs are one of a kind and there is no real competition...well I have yet to see a designer out shoe him.  

Stay connected to me and my fabulous world of blogging about shoes and other LifeStyle favorites when you "Like" my facebook page at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/ReviewsGreatShoes
Or check out my Official Website for reviews and more great blog information: www.reviewsandgreatshoes.com 

Happy Shopping!  
Keca Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment