Friday, September 28, 2012

Toe Cleavage is the new trend, do you find it hot?

Some feel that toe Cleavage is very hot... fashion experts feel that only 2 toe cleavage should be shown at any one time.. for people who have a foot fetish, toe cleavage can be even more sexy the more cleavage you show.  Then there's people like me, who honestly feel that toe cleavage is terrible.. I must admit in my shoe collection I have about 2 or 3 pairs of shoes that show toe cleavage and I don't wear those shoes much because I don't like the look.... to me, it looks like your foot is stuffed into a shoe that is way too small or something.  I just don't find toe cleavage sexy at all.


However, in many cases shoes are designed in this way, just so they do show a little bit of cleavage.  This is especially known in the Christian Louboutin designer heels.  Usually if a shoe is designed that way showing only a little cleavage then it is not bad at all.  However, it is when the cleavage is so visible that it looks as if your feet is popping out of the shoe that bothers me.  I do not think this is sexy at all.  What are your thoughts about Toe Cleavage.. is it a hot new trend or is it just down right crazy?  You be the judge... Like my Facebook page.... I want to hear your thoughts and views on this one.

Here's some examples of Toe Cleavage... which one could you live with?


No comments:

Post a Comment