Saturday, October 13, 2012

Protect Your Heels ~ Wear A Condom!

Heel condoms are a fantastic way to dress up an old shoe and make it like new again.  There are so many women that need advice on where to buy the perfect shoes for a wedding or a special holiday.  The only problem with this is, this is the shoe that they will spend a lot of money buying but will only wear it one time.  How can you fix that issue and get the most out of the heels that you have in your closet?


Buy and wear heel condoms.  They are a perfect addition to any girls closet and best of all... it can give a single pair of shoes many vibrant and interesting looks.  I love wearing high heels and sometimes when I wear them I can wear down the heels of my shoes.  Some of the heels in my closet have scratches at the heels.  In a normal situation some people would throw them out.  However, the shoes are perfect and they are comfortable and feel good on my feet the only issue is the scratches on my heel.  This is the perfect time to wear heel condoms because you are still getting fabulous use of those shoes in your closet but at the same time you are restoring their out of date look buy adding something to it that is vibrant and unique.


Heel condoms not only offer protection for your heels but equally they provide a stylish look that any girl can appreciate.









No comments:

Post a Comment