Tuesday, November 6, 2012

There Should Be No Wedge Between Us!



Wedge heels are becoming more and more fashionable... designers are re-creating this shoe and the way that ladies where them.  From fashionable colors to the over all style... they are doing away with the heel and making the shoe a wedge all the way.  This shoe looks complicated but it is actually easy to walk in.  I call it artistic design with a flair.  This shoe is becoming more and more popular and you will start seeing more of this shoe style on the fashion runways and more in the upcoming year.  As I build my closet to include this latest style of shoe fashion I will be considering the height.  I feel that the height of the shoe is very important when you are buying high heel shoes.... not every girl can walk in high heel shoes so making sure that it is the right comfort, platform and style is very important.  Certain styles of shoes are not for everyone and it is most important to pick your style right and to know which style of shoes works best for you.

In the upcoming months I will be doing Reviews on this style of shoe so be sure to keep watch on my official website for videos and other helpful information on this new style trend.  Feel free to email and write me at myreviewsandgreatshoes@yahoo.com if you should have any questions or need high heel shoe advice ~ I am happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment