Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Designer Look For Less

For the shoe lover like me we must admit... a designer shoe looks fabulous especially when you are wearing them.  However, the only down fall to buying designer shoes is the price.  How do you get that designer look for less?  As I have been saying over and over again, do your research!  Researching the make, brand and how a shoe is actually put together is key to making sure that it is the right shoe and the right fit for you.  Just because a shoe looks good on a shelf or on someone else's feet does not mean it will have that same look on your feet.  So when you do your research, you become educated about that brand, designer and the make of shoes.  Materials are very important when making and designing a shoe and certain designers will make their shoes in the same way, it that is the case.  Then you know that that designer shoe is not the shoe for you.  When cross buying from designer shoes to more affordable shoes there are designers that make a less expensive but beautiful shoe.  One of my favorites would be Ann Michelle.  Ann Michelle makes a beautiful shoes and every time I have on a pair of shoes that she has designed I get many compliments on them.  The best part about an Ann Michelle shoe is that they are affordable.  For between the price of $35 and $75 you can enjoy some beautiful shoes that Ann Michelle designs.  I just purchased another pair the other day and the comfort and fit of this shoe was WONDERFUL!!!!

Now let's take the famous designer, Christian Louboutin for example.  We all know he is the true artist of shoe design and his shoes are amazing to look at.  Not always comfortable which is the reason why I don't own many of his shoes.... not to mention the price is way too hide for a girls who loves to shop for shoes often like me.

In doing my research I want to purchase a new pair of booties.. in black because for some reason I do not have any booties in my closet in this color.  I was drawn to the Christian Louboutin Nitoinimoi Bootie.. it looks fabulous with the buckles and strapping all over the front of the shoe... this shoe is a must have to add to my shoe collection.  However the price ranges between $1100 and up and that is too much for my budget at this time.  So I did some research and found that Ann Michelle makes a similar shoe with the exact same look and affect that the Christian Louboutin Nitoinimoi bootie gives you the only thing is her design does not have the "Red Bottom"  and although the Red Bottom is signature and very sexy I must add ~ the shoe its self when paired with the right outfit is AMAZING!!!  and you can get away with not having a red bottom when you have on this look.  Ann Michelle's version of this shoe is much less in price and will cost you between $35.00 and $45.00.  This is my next shoe purchase and I recommend you all to purchase this shoe... a great design to add to a shoe lovers collection for the holidays.


                                           
 Chistian Louboutin Nitoinimoi Ankle Bootie


No comments:

Post a Comment